What is IP-Transit?
With the IP-Transit product your network becomes part of the global internet. IP transit makes it possible for you to transmit or receive data from the internet, regardless of whether it is content or access provider data. With IP transit we offer you both a flat rate as well as a burstable billing model.
Whatever interface you need, with us we will offer you a number of different bandwidths. Currently, we have an interface capacity of over 16 Tbps available. The completion time at Onnet sites is limited to a maximum of two to three workdays. In order to be able to supply the growing need for resources we have already been deploying 1, 10 and 100 Gbps interfaces for years now.
Transit (2400 Gbps)
- 800 Gbps Telia Sonera / TeliaCarrier (AS1299)
- 800 Gbps Level3 Communications / CenturyLink (AS3356)
- 800 Gbps Deutsche Telekom / DTAG (AS3320)
Private Peering (12520 Gbps)
- 12520 Gbps worldwide to all well-known carriers
Public Peering (1780 Gbps)
- 600 Gbps DE-CIX Frankfurt, Germany
- 300 Gbps LINX London, UK
- 300 Gbps AMS-IX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 100 Gbps DE-CIX New York, USA
- 100 Gbps NYIIX New York, USA
- 100 Gbps BCIX Berlin, Germany
- 100 Gbps NIX.cz Prague, Czech Republic
- 30 Gbps V-IX Vienna, Austria
- 20 Gbps N-IX Nuremberg, Germany
- 20 Gbps NETNOD Stockholm, Sweden
- 20 Gbps STHIX Stockholm, Sweden
- 10 Gbps DE-CIX Dusseldorf, Germany
- 10 Gbps DE-CIX Hamburg, Germany
- 10 Gbps DE-CIX Munich, Germany
- 10 Gbps DE-CIX Madrid, Spain
- 10 Gbps ECIX Dusseldorf, Germany
- 10 Gbps Equinix Singapore, Singapore
- 10 Gbps SWISS-IX Zurich, Switzerland
- 10 Gbps Peering.cz Prague, Czech Republic
- 10 Gbps SAIX Salzburg, Austria
Why IP-Transit from Core-Backbone?
The Core-Backbone network currently has an edge capacity of more than 16 Tbps. We currently maintain well over 4000 peering relations and operate worldwide more than 40 PoPs in North America, Europe and Asia. In our network you will get the best quality at low prices. Our average delivery time is two working days from receipt of an order.
Available billing models: 95% percentile (burst) and flat
Total billing across several ports and sites
Available port sizes: 1G, 10G and 100G
Real IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
No-charge black hole communities
Highly qualitative routing with low latencies
Publicly inspectable looking glass and additional online tools