IP-Transit – Quality and availability
– 220 GBit/s Telia Sonera
– 200 GBit/s Level3 Communications
– 1920 GBit/s private Peerings
– 120 GBit/s Deutsche Telekom AG
– 200 GBit/s DE-CIX Frankfurt, Germany
– 100 GBit/s AMS-IX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
– 100 GBit/s LINX London, Great Britain
– 30 GBit/s N-IX Nuremberg, Germany
– 20 GBit/s NETNOD Stockholm, Sweden
– 20 GBit/s V-IX Vienna, Austria
– 10 GBit/s BCIX Berlin, Germany
– 10 GBit/s ECIX Duesseldorf, Germany
– 10 GBit/s DE-CIX New York, United States
– 10 GBit/s NYIIX New York, United States
– 10 GBit/s SWISS-IX Zurich, Switzerland
– 10 GBit/s Peering.cz Prague, Czech Republic
– 10 GBit/s NIX.cz Prague, Czech Republic
Only the best carriers are added to our portfolio. A constant monitoring of latency and transferred packets via three different monitoring systems with a total of more than 10.000 measuring points allows us a perfect service and a quick reaction in case of a malfunction in the network and hence we had a 99.999998% availability in the years of 2009 till 2014.
Whatever network speed you require, from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps we offer all connections within usually 2-3 working days. Our network is already with many 100G Ports and 100G Waves connected.
Gladly we will consult you via telephone. Please give us the opportunity to present us to you directly.