First month in the new year belongs to Viet Nguyen. Viet has been hired as apprentice as IT specialist for application development since 1st of January 2021. His responsibilities include proceeding incoming tickets in CBB’s support system, so that our customers can always count on our reliable help. Moreover, Viet implements program projects, through close cooperation with IT developers.
- What is special about this job? What do you like about it?
This activity is strongly varied and its projects are mainly diverse. I like being challenged over and over again.
- Would you recommend the apprenticeship at CBB to others? Why?
The IT branch grows from one day to another, so I would recommend working there to anyone. Everybody can learn a lot and the working atmosphere could not be better.
- How about your professional goals?
For now I would like to finish my training successfully, provide this company with a significant value and develop myself further.
- How would you rate the work-life balance at CBB?
Nowadays work-life balance is extremely important. CBB takes care a lot of its employees.
- What personality traits should have IT developers?
An application developer should represent following characteristics: ambition and patience. Fundamental interest in coding should also be included.
- What do you appreciate about CBB?
Work environment is very delightful and company events combined with lots of fun.
- How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time with my family, I have two wonderful daughters.
- How did you enter CBB?
I saw a job offer online by chance; I am really happy that I applied for this job back then.
- In what sense does the Vietnamese culture you come from, influence your work?
We are diligent and ambitious people, if I can say so, what affects positively my working methods.
We would like to wish to Viet good luck and we are happy about more years spent together!
Due to further growth, CBB is open to welcome more motivated workers in 2022. Apply now!